Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bye Bye China....We are in Tokyo!!!

As to be expected Jacob had a pretty good breakdown for Paul this morning...Paul pretty much had to dress him and brush his teeth...By the time I got to their room he was just sitting on the floor crying....I have to say however, I think we have a bit of an actor on our hands....Everytime the cartoons came on the crying was less when the commercials were on the crying was louder...We had a short shuttle ride to the aiport, got checked in and waited at the lounge for our flight...Jacob was fine once we were at the airport...He had noodles, chocolate and soda for breakfast!!! I have to admit we have been letting him indulge a bit but soon the party will be over and back to reality...We had a good flight to Tokyo about 3 1/2 hrs.  Oh yea, we did have the wasabi in the eye incident!!! Jacob not knowing what it was opened the packet of wasabi on the plane to put on his noodles but instead got a big wad of it on his finger...so what did he do but put it right in his mouth!!! then once he realized how hot it was began rubbing his eyes....well then he began crying and rubbing his eyes because his eyes were burning!!! I was sitting in my seat across the isle with a full try of food in front of me...so I got up from my seat as fast as possible to get a wet washcloth so he could wash out his eyes...incident was soon resolved and everyone went back to watching their movies...Once we landed in Tokyo we forgot we had to go thru security....Welll dumby Paul bought a $100 bottle of Maotai (Chinese liquor) at duty free in Guangzhou...Well when going thru security you can't bring in any liquids more than 3.5 oz. so needless to say the security staff at the airport in Tokyo will be having drinks on Paul tonight!!! As I write this we are sitting at the Admirals Club lounge in Tokyo waiting for our American Airlines flight to JFK...The boys are playing on the computers in the computer room....The sun is out here in Tokyo!!!! I so miss seeing the sun!!!!! The worst thing about China is because of the pollution you never get to see the sun!!! I sure hope they do something about that someday!!!!
Once we land at JFK we have to go thru the visitors line at immigration where they will take the sealed brown envelope from us and from that point on Jacob Shi Zheng Farr is a US citizen!!! We have a driver picking us up at the airport and hopefully about a 1 1/2 drive home.....I can't wait to see my girls!!! I hope once Jacob get's home he can start to get excited about this journey he is on!!!! Because one only knows when you are a FARR life is a awesome journey!!!!
Thanks for sharing our journey with us!!!! I promise to update once we get home.....
My girls I am so proud of them!!!!

Can't wait for the 1st picture of all 6 of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment