Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First Day Home with Mom....

Monday morning the kids had to go to school....Jacob was up and said his good bye's.....then he continued to work his way through cartoons, toys and games....I didn't sit still....I think I have to say Bye Bye to the kickboxing classes for awhile...Oh, well I guess now that the adoption is over I can always get the fat sucked out...Paul's Mom was in town and was scheduled to leave later that afternoon....Jacob pretty much bounced around the house and kept himself busy...I did play a few games with and tried to keep him busy I don't want him to get bored...We got home from the airport and he was ready to see the kids....His face lit up when they got off the bus!!! Jade had a Spring concert that night at school....the kids and I went (did I mention that Paul was in Boston overnight) anyway Jacob seemed to like listening to the music After the concert because Mama was VERY tired we all went to McDonlads....I haven't eaten at a McDonald forever....but you know what tonight it was ok.....

No comments:

Post a Comment