Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Last Post From China....

Well, unless there is internet access at the airport in Guangzhou or Tokyo this should be my last post….Jacob was told today that he will be going to the U.S. tomorrow…and he was in a pretty bad mood all day…. We went to the Jade and pearl markets, had lunch and picked up his passport and visa from the consulate….We then were taken to the Pullman hotel by the airport….It is actually a pretty nice hotel…I was a little afraid…but am happy!!!!! Today our guide Kelly told us about an American couple who recently came to China to pick up their 14 year old daughter…..They were in China and 2 days before they were supposed to pick her up and she ran away from the orphanage!!! Wow….how terrible is that for both the family and the girl….I can’t imagine…so all day I kept a close eye on Jacob….I just want to get him home!!! And let’s get on with this process!!! See you all soon…..
Caleb trying to coax Jacob into doing something

Caleb entering the tomb of the King of Guangzhou

No comments:

Post a Comment